We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to learn more about what working at BRYTER is like straight from the horse’s mouth, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar where he shares some insights into our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Being an Automation Consultant with us
As an Automation Consultant, you have a great understanding of automation tools that can be used for various purposes. This enables you to quickly understand how problems and workflows from these sectors can be mapped into digital tools. You are a considerate, bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and sales-driven candidate with a passion for developing legal tech products and new business cases with our customers. We are looking for a person with a hands-on mentality, a talent for customer acquisition, and strong analytical skills.
Besides your professional experience in (software) consulting, you have several years of programming experience in web development. While this does not necessarily mean that writing production-ready code will be the core of your job, you will need a solid understanding of how web applications work on both the frontend and the backend in order to be able to provide technical advice on an equal footing. Further, you already have experience in working with various market standard workflow and automation tools (e.g. ServiceNow, UIPath, Automation Anywhere). This enables you to quickly develop automation solutions which effectively combine a BRYTER workflow with these other tools to leverage their full, combined potential.
- Developing cutting-edge automation solutions for our customers in the US
- Managing and executing projects for the development of integrated BRYTER workflows
- Development of prototype workflows on the BRYTER platform
- Developing and managing relationships with customers, partners and key stakeholders
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new customers to explore new opportunities
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- Degree in business, engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. software consultancy, Big 4
- Tech-savviness and experience with software development; understanding of web applications and APIs mandatory
- Experience with market standard tools for service management/workflow automation
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee
- Full remote working environment – location in the same time zone as the US east coast required (preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas).
Not sure whether this is the right job for you?
We know that this job has a very special requirement profile. If you are unsure whether your skills match it or if you have other skills that are not mentioned above, please contact us. Someone from our Solutions Engineering team will be happy to talk to you and answer your questions.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.