BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in London, Berlin, Frankfurt and New York.
Being a Business Content Manager with us
As a Business Content Manager you will help create and project manage engaging and specialized content that supports both our customers’ understanding of BRYTER as well as our commercial team’s understanding of the individual industries we serve.
You are first and foremost a great storyteller and excel at building and owning good processes. You love the opportunity B2B content presents in taking complex topics and turning them into something digestible and engaging. In this role, you will be writing different types of content – from complex use case focused pieces to snappy one-pagers – from client-facing content to internal knowledge sharing assets. Even more, you will build scalable processes to easily create, maintain and share this content across the organization and our global customer base.
You don’t need to be an expert in B2B SaaS or no-code automation. However, you are a talented writer who knows how to take complex concepts or messaging produced by subject matter experts and distill and present them in the most compelling way.
You will be part of the Business Consulting Team and work closely with the Head of Business Consulting, the Business Analysts and the Marketing team to drive our sales enablement and outreach strategy. You will own the execution of everything from specialized industry content to one-pagers on current market trends, internal enablement material and more. You will work with the Design team on visuals, the SEO Manager on SEO strategy, as well as with others in the Commercial team on enablement and outreach.
This role is pivotal to our global knowledge and enablement strategy as we look to expand our customer base and raise our profile as a leader in the no-code automation space.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the centre of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Create educational and thought leadership content to support sales, consulting and marketing strategies
- Work across the Business Consulting Team to provide content and copy as needed for the BRYTER website, sales assets / decks, emails and more
- Copywriting lead for all major public facing comms
- Work closely with our SEO Manager to create content for our blog and website to increase organic traffic
- Work with our Social Media Manager to provide short, engaging copy
- Work with our in-house video production team for content for the launch of BRYTER TV
- An expert storyteller and editor capable of adjusting message and tone based on the audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Highly organized and efficient individual with an innate attention to detail
- Experience working in a B2B content marketing role
- Ability to distil technical concepts into digestible, engaging content
- BA degree in journalism, law, business, finance or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, experience in writing for Legal Tech, BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent is a big plus
- Highly proactive, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in
- Preferably English native speaker
Why work at BRYTER
- As Business Content Manager you have the unique opportunity to be a key member of the team as we expand globally.
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
- Offices: New York, London, Berlin, Frankfurt