BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation applications and digital services in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are large companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the EMEA region.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and NYC. BRYTER is growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Where we hire
While we are a remote first company, we are currently eligible to hire FTE in the following countries: Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, and Spain.
Being a Customer Success Manager with us
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned customers ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. The position as a CSM is a process centerstone of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and drive the digitization in professional services.
Ideally you will be a considerate, sharp, forward thinking, and motivated candidate with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional client base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates).
In this role you will become a product expert, working proactively with legal in-house teams on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their expected outcomes through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build digital apps.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology and will use this passion to help enable our customers in the legal space. They will additionally be focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our clients and as a Customer Success Manager you will be ideally placed to maximise the value our clients receive. For this particular role, we require the following language skills: proficiency in English, and German or French, preferably a native level speaker.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Account Executives and Sales Engineers. Ideally, the perfect candidate for this role will have worked in a client-facing role for a technology company or a legal and/or consulting service provider.
- Proactively work with our customers to ensure they are successfully leveraging our product and creating business value with BRYTER.
- Support customers achieving their goals through creating highly innovative automated services to scale their businesses.
- Build relationships with assigned customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Become a product expert and educate customers through workshops and trainings on the use and value of BRYTER
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to our product team to build new features
- Work closely with Sales, Professional Service and our Product Team to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Efficiently manage time to focus on ensuring customer retention, account growth and customer satisfaction through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Travel may be required, whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in business, law, computer science or a related field
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a customer-facing role, ideally with experience of working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Good understanding of various technical products used by enterprise businesses
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment.
- Interest in implementing feedback, ability and dedication to continuously improving your craft
- Demonstrable experience in project management, ability to juggle multiple balls at the same time
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English, and German or French, preferably native speaker
- Experience with Gainsight would be a plus
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- Work from home allowance
- Guaranteed 30 days of paid leave per year
- Additionally up to 2 days of training or conferences per year