Being a Customer Success Manager with us
We are currently seeking a dynamic and customer-focused individual to join our Customer Success Team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). As a key player in our Commercial team, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our global clients, including law firms, banks, consultancies, and top-tier corporates. Your role is pivotal in driving business growth, ensuring customer satisfaction, and identifying opportunities for expansion.
We are looking for a passionate team member to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and drive the digitization in professional services.
The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking, sharp, and motivated professional with a passion for technology adoption. In this role you will work with BRYTER’s top customers, becoming their trusted advisor while influencing growth and adoption of BRYTER across their businesses and enhancing their customer experience. Your responsibilities will include providing data-driven strategic insights, maintaining high operational standards, and collaboratively solving complex business problems.
You will be working as part of the global Customer Success and Service Team, alongside a broader team of Account Executives and Sales Engineers.
Your hands-on experience in client-facing roles, especially in the tech or legal/consulting scenes, is exactly what we are after. Your track record is the real deal, and we are excited to bring that dynamic energy into our team.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working proactively with our customers to ensure they are successfully leveraging our product and creating business value with BRYTER.
- Supporting our customers achieving their goals through creating highly innovative automated services to scale their businesses.
- Ensuring customer retention and customer satisfaction through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Build relationships with assigned customers and strategically identify opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Being the customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and collaborate with the Product team to improve our product.
- Developing and sharing best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Coaching and guiding more junior members of the team.
- Travelling to meet our customers or to join or speak at international events and conferences.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in business, law, computer science or a related field
- Have 3+ years of professional experience in customer success or similar customer-facing role, ideally with experience of working with senior and executive level customer contacts.
- Are proficient/bi-lingual in German and English.
- Have a good understanding (experience is a bonus) of tech products used by enterprise businesses and global law firms.
- Have ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Can demonstrate experience in managing projects that involve multiple teams and stakeholders
- Are well-organized, with a high attention to detail.
- Are comfortable working remotely and independently.
- Are interested in implementing feedback, ability and dedication to continuously improving your craft.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have experience of working with data analytics and customer management tools - we use Gainsight (this would a plus).
In order to be close to our markets and avoid unnecessary travel we are currently looking for candidates who live in UK, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, or Switzerland, prioritising those who live close to one of our hubs in London or Frankfurt.
*At BRYTER, we value diversity and believe in the strength of varied perspectives. While we've outlined specific qualifications and requirements for this role, we encourage individuals who may not meet all the criteria to still apply. We are committed to considering all applicants who believe they possess the skills and attributes needed to excel in this position. Your unique experiences and perspectives could be the perfect fit for our team. We welcome your application and look forward to getting to know you better.