BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation applications and digital services in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are large companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and NYC. We’re currently looking for Remote Customer Success Managers who live in or close to the German market and speak that language on a native or fluent level. BRYTER is growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Customer Support Engineer with us
We are seeking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. As the founding member of the EMEA Technical Support team, you will combine your business and technical expertise in a customer-friendly manner while resolving customer issues and working on proactive initiatives. As part of the Commercial team, you will support driving the business forward and defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and drive the digitization in professional services.
Ideally you will be a considerate, sharp, forward thinking, and motivated candidate with a passion for supporting our exceptional client base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates) with technical queries such as integration requests or authentication configuration.
In this role, you will become a product expert, working with our clients to enable complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through extensions to our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build digital apps. You’ll be working with the IT teams at law firms or legal in-house teams in your day-to-day work, which is why we are looking for candidates with a computer science background.
The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to will provide hands-on functional troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance during critical and time-sensitive situations.
We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our clients and as a Legal Technology Consultant you will be ideally placed to maximise the value our clients receive.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Business Development Advisors and Account Executives.
- Consult with our global client base, helping them to create highly innovative automated services with integrations to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel technical projects, triaging, and resolving customer issues and escalations in a professional and timely fashion
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution – including troubleshooting, external and internal communication (email, phone, live chat), and providing meaningful feedback to the customer on a regular basis
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices by authoring technical knowledge content to support customer self-service goals
- Become a product expert and explore technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround
- Travel may be required (when possible), whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in computer science, or a related subject or similar work experience
- Organized and results-oriented, with a strong level of attention to detail and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Ideally 1-2 years of of previous experience working as a customer support engineer, technical account manager, or sales engineer
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, and relationship-building capabilities
- Proficiency in English, preferably native speaker
- Interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance, and that of the Commercial team
- Bonus to have professional programming/scripting experience, experience with Microsoft Exchange, and/or configuring SSO
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee