Being a Director of Communications / Senior Communications Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the best people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will build close-knit relationships across platforms, whether that’s B2B publications, research analysts like Gartner and Forrester, business writers, reporters, TV makers, no-code enthusiasts, technology commentators or innovation thought leaders. You’ll build our communications strategy from scratch, and you’ll lead from communication policy design to project execution. You’re hyped about showing BRYTER to the world, and the path and story we’re crafting.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Build out the BRYTER communications network, from product launches to thought leadership.
- Manage our relationships with analyst firms like Gartner.
- Manage our relationships with PR agencies and external providers.
- Secure repeatable and visible coverage across the media landscape, including print, online, broadcast and keynotes.
- Work with the Marketing Team to create a global BRYTER community. Measure and review brand perception and engagement.
- Implement communication policies and safeguard the reputation of the BRYTER brand.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience doing communications for a large technology company, journalism or a related field.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You “have done it before” – you have built communications strategies.
- Experience managing PR firms and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize ruthlessly and commit to and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced environment.
- Tangible network of business, finance and tech writers, and niche media within regulatory-heavy industries like Law, Tax, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the global brand design of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing and Communications strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.