About this role
As an all-remote company, we have a distributed team all over the world, which is why we value our time together as a team – both virtually and on-site even more. In this role, your mission will be to ensure these events are outstanding experiences that foster alignment and connection within the team, and at flagship industry events.
You will be organizing, driving and improving a wide range of global events starting from regular virtual meetings and social gatherings on zoom to flying everyone in for company-wide team retreat anywhere in the world, and our flagship Women in Legal Tech event:
- BRYTER Conference (new format)
- All hands Onsite Gathering
- Yearly Sales Kickoff
- Recurring events such as our quarterly Celebration Day (review of previous quarter), Inspiration Day (vision and outlook) and Alignment Day (objectives for next quarter) and our weekly all hands meeting
- Social events and celebrations i.e. Christmas, quiz nights, coffee chats
- Women in Legal Tech Awards and Event (following the hugely successful 2020 event)
- And of course we welcome your ideas to create cool events at BRYTER
In this role, you will work closely with both the People and Marketing Teams that play a crucial role in enabling BRYTER’s continued growth. Its members need to be able to work with a high level of autonomy, pro-activeness and intrinsic drive. You seek to drive change and can therefore drive forward projects with regards to internal company events, and industry events, which make an organizational impact.
We’re looking for an organized, creative and energetic individual to create breathtaking experiences and culture-defining moments for our team.
This job is for you if you truly enjoy creating, running and owning all processes and aspects around events and gatherings. Delivering timely and accurate results is as important to you as delivering consistently high quality and reliable service to internal and external clients.
- Plan, execute and benchmark our internal company events.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to shape the strategy for BRYTER (internal) events and put together the agenda.
- Schedule and organize team events including all the logistics such as managing international travel and accommodation, hire and coordinate external speakers, …
- Be the go-to contact person for internal and external collaborators for any event-related questions and queries.
- Track and analyze any event-related processes and key data to continuously improve our employee experience.
- Proactively identify new ideas and create new formats for internal company events.
- Provide coordination and administrative support along the entire employee life cycle.
- Seamlessly ensure that everything runs smoothly day to day and in support to HR requests response.
- Assist with culture initiatives and special projects.
What we are looking for
- Empathy, great communication skills and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for people.
- 4+ years hands-on live event and virtual/hybrid production experience, ideally in a marketing role.
- Flawless execution of tasks, with high attention to detail, organization and process with a proven track record.
- Ideally experience of being part of a fast-growth Tech company or truly agile company, and has shown the ability to adapt and grow in capabilities with the evolution that comes with a role in such a company’s People Team.
- Ability to juggle priorities without breaking a sweat and to remain efficient and extremely organized while handling a high volume of work.
BRYTER is an all-remote organization, that started in Germany, but is now spread all over Europe and the US.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀