BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help knowledge-intense industries make their daily business more efficient and transparent by automating burdensome work. Our clients are enterprise companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and New York. We are currently looking for an Account Executive – Legal and Professional Services who is based in the US market.
Being an Account Executive with us
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step and drive industry change with their talents.
In this role you will focus on the identification and generation of new business opportunities across the US market. You will contribute to BRYTER’s growth directly by aligning & reinforcing the value of the BRYTER platform to the customer’s overall business plan and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria. This requires in-depth expertise and experience in selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers or law firms with a focus on Legal and Professional Services.
- Generating and seeking out potential new business opportunities.
- Own a full cycle sales process from discovery to closing large enterprise accounts.
- Respond to inbound lead requests (qualified by SDR team).
- Lead presentations and product demonstrations.
- Manage opportunities in the sales pipeline.
- Identify and engage prioritized customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt BRYTER.
- Influence the BRYTER go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers.
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations.
- Maintaining the CRM database.
Qualifications we would love to find
- Strong sales and business background focused on software technologies.
- 5+ years of managing and closing complex sales cycles within the B2B SaaS sector.
- Demonstrable success in selling to senior business decision-makers and other key stakeholders of larger organizations, including multiple C-level.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business, law or a related field.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Experience in developing customer advocates.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Perfect proficiency in English language, native speaker is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel will be required.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Offices: Frankfurt, Berlin, London, New York
If you want to work with us, don’t hesitate to apply!