Working with Us:
As an executive assistant to the CEO, you will be providing organizational, operational, and administrative support to our CEO and the Strategy Team supporting the CEO.
You will liaise effectively with clients, investors, and internal and external teams. You will be responsible for the CEO’s complex agenda and prioritize and manage multiple internal projects. You will make decisions based on your knowledge of his preferences, book travel, schedule meetings, follow up on open topics, and manage his time and expenses. All of this on an international level in multiple time zones for customers, stakeholders, investors, and other key members of the BRYTER team.
- Take ownership over the CEO’s calendar and agenda, including online and offline meetings and travel
- Be the first contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as international clients, investors, and candidates
- Assist with special company-wide projects as a part of the office of the CEO
- Assist in communication and organizational support for relationships with the board of the company, organizational units as well as external groups
- Proactively take on operational tasks, such as shipping, subscription and expense management, financial and recruiting operations support, etc.
- Support the Strategy Team in the handling of communication and planning for specific projects or events
- Own and maintain specific assets as communicative and planning aid for the team, e.g. directories and repositories
- Be involved in project-based planning of strategic projects, e.g. go-to-market initiatives, stakeholder negotiations, funding rounds, M&A
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding professional education degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous executive assistant or administrative assistant experience preferred
- Previous experience working in an international corporate or professional environment required
- Native English speaker preferred, knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Based in Europe. Frankfurt region is a plus, ideally you would be traveling to Frankfurt on a regular basis.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software packages: Office 365, Outlook
- Ability to work with little guidance and strong ownership; strong organizational and coordination skills
- Proactive; self-starter with an approachable “can-do” customer service mindset and positive attitude
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure and manage urgent tasks against aggressive timelines
- Diligence and sense for detail
- Open mindset and flexibility towards change, unforeseen circumstances, and engagement for continuous improvement
- Excellent judgment and impeccable discretion; demonstrates the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships to effectively contribute to a highly collaborative and trust-based work environment
What we offer:
- We are a remote-first company with offices in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt, and Dublin
- Opportunities for growth and career development. Our Strategy & Operations team is growing fast and you will build it together with us
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We cater to among others experts in law, finance, tax, and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled, and sold companies before and creates an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission, and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy, and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across, the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt, and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (our only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun, and getting to know each other better. To date, we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.