About Your Role
As our Sales Engineering leader in the US, you will be responsible for hiring and developing a team of experts who are critical to the success of the sales team. You and your team will work closely with our commercial units and demonstrate the value of BRYTER in our largest market.
We are looking for a technical leader who shares our vision of driving digitization across a range of verticals, including corporates and professional services. In this role, you will become a product expert alongside your team, and work with prospects on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows experts to build automated services.
You will work as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader unit of Sales Leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your deep technical expertise, sales skills, leadership qualities and ultimately to accelerate BRYTER’s growth.
- Build and lead a team of Sales Engineers focused on driving sales and leading various engagements with prospects.
- Work with global sales leaders to constantly improve engagements in the sales cycle and inform strategy.
- Oversee various engagements with prospects, as well as internal sales enablement objectives and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget.
- Identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our prospects, as well as working with our world-class Product team to build new product features.
- Consult with prospects in the US region, helping them to create highly innovative applications to scale their businesses with BRYTER.
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company.
- Identify new use cases and verticals where BRYTER can be applied.
- Report to leadership on key objectives and success metrics.
- Co-ordinate and conduct workshops, trials, and training for prospects, as well as building prototypes and managing proof of value stages.
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit.
- Travel may be required (when possible), whether this is to engage in meetings or speak at international events and conferences.
Qualifications we would love to find
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, to effectively conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations to prospects, customers and partners.
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving and ensuring the satisfaction of relevant stakeholders.
- Making sure your team is at its full potential with high-performing members, you'll be relied on as a mentor, leader, and fellow coworker to build up your team.
- A wealth of experience in pre-sales roles, including corporate sales to enterprise level clients, scaling teams in fast-paced environments and building technical playbooks.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law, business, computer science or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker.
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft.
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team.
- In order to be close to our hubs, we’re currently looking for candidates who live in or near New York City or in the Boston area.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in selling and scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee