Working with us
As a HR Administrator you will own the administrative function along the entire employee journey of onboarding, payroll preparation, employee data, HR management and offboarding while crafting a positive experience with each interaction.
This job is for you if you truly enjoy creating, running and owning efficient and effective processes and workflows. Delivering timely and accurate results is as important to you as delivering consistent high quality and reliable service to internal and external clients.
In this role you will be part of People Team which plays a crucial role in enabling BRYTER’s continued growth. Its members need to be able to work with a high level of autonomy, pro-activeness and intrinsic drive.
- Own, execute and benchmark HR / People Ops related processes.
- Provide coordination and administrative support along the entire employee life cycle.
- Proactively identify, problem solve and implement opportunities for further efficiencies.
- Advise the team in employment law related issues and compliance regulations.
- Be the go-to contact person for managers and employees for their HR-related admin questions and tasks.
- Track and analyze any HR related processes and key data to continuously improve our services.
- Be the first contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as the accounting team, health insurances and other authorities.
- Schedule and organize team events.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and update internal databases.
- Provide support and coordination for recruiting processes and programs.
- Assist with culture initiatives and special projects.
What we are looking for
- Empathy, great communication skills and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for people.
- Demonstrable expertise in the field of HR Management / HR Administration / People Operations or relevant role.
- Flawless execution of task, with high attention to detail, organization and process with a proven track record.
- Ideally experience of being part of a fast-growth Tech company or truly agile company, and has shown the ability to adapt and grow in capabilities with the evolution that comes with a role in such a company’s People Team.
- Ability to juggle priorities without breaking a sweat and to remain efficient and extremely organized while handling a high volume of work.
- Solid knowledge of german employment law, company benefits and HR compliance.
BRYTER is an all-remote organization, that started in Germany, but is now spread all over Europe and right now expanding into the US.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.