Our IT team is growing!
We’re looking for someone to join our internal IT team and help provide support for our internal tech stack.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, passionate about IT & technology, has a strong background in supporting Apple hardware & macOS, and will find clever ways of helping us work better, together.
Maybe you’re a former/current Apple Genius, or you’re in the early stages of your professional IT support career, looking for a step up. This is a position with a lot of potential for growth, so if this sounds like you, please read on.
This is our first IT hire in the US, so there will be certain level of autonomy required, and you will have the opportunity to build the foundations for our US IT team. For this reason, we’re only able to consider candidates physically located in the US.
- Triaging issues from employees and troubleshooting with individuals on a 1:1 basis.
- Assisting on-boarding of new hires (setting up laptops, provisioning access, answering questions)
- Providing support for our internal tech stack, including managing access to third-party software (e.g. Microsoft 365, Azure, Okta)
- Apple hardware & macOS support.
- Providing support, and working closely with, our security team.
- Purchasing and managing assets (computers, software licenses, etc)
Qualifications for the role
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting a company’s internal IT operations.
- Service-oriented mindset and the ability to empathize with a wide range of technical experience
- Experience troubleshooting Apple hardware and macOS.
- Solid remote work experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Nice to haves
- Experience with SSO
- Experience with MDM
- Exposure to information security principles
- macOS qualifications
Essential ways of working
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Managing your own time
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Always looking for ways to improve service quality with creative ideas
- Good prioritisation and management of workload
- Great empathetic communication skills
BRYTER is an all-remote organization, that started in Germany, but is now spread all over Europe and right now expanding into the US.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀