About this role:
At BRYTER, we are serious about the future of no-code automation. We are a rapidly growing company, having recently closed our Series B round, and we are expanding globally.
This is a very hands-on role. You will receive fantastic experience working across all areas of marketing, from helping to organize events (everything from rooftop hackathons to supporting large trade conferences), to digital marketing campaigns, operations and producing great, engaging content. You will get exposure to key decision makers on the team and in the company.
We are looking for a smart, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to join us on this journey and support the team. If you are someone who is interested in a career in marketing, SaaS or joining a hypergrowth scale-up, this is a great opportunity to gain a breadth of experience.
At BRYTER, we are remote-first, and always have been. You will support a team working across Europe and the US. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, positive, and hands-on culture and we are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our team.
- Recent graduate or currently studying for a bachelor's degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to pick up new things and run with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn about all aspects of marketing
- Experience in organising events and project management a plus
- High energy, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in, to learn and ask the right questions
What we offer
- We are a remote-first company with offices in the US and Europe
- Direct exposure to key decision makers
- Flexible working hours. Please describe your situation when reaching out!
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunity to work on top industry events
- Opportunity to learn about all areas of marketing
- Opportunity to join a hypergrowth B2B SaaS company
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.