Being a Marketing Operations Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the best people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We are rapidly growing and as we scale we want you to help create the right processes, and help ensure we use our tech tools most efficiently to grow even faster.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Ensure we are best utilising our tools to get the maximum ROI from our technology stack (Salesforce and Pardot) through automation.
- Build processes and incorporate best practice to enable others in the Marketing Team to work most effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with our Growth Marketing Manager to experiment on campaigns – tracking data and learnings to iterate quickly.
- Track, analyse and build reports for Senior Management on growth and pipeline generation.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Marketing Operations role
- Comfortable working with technology, ideally with experience with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Track record of picking up new systems and optimising them for growth.
- Good communicator.
- Very comfortable working with, and interpreting data, and communicating it to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from Growth Marketing, Sales and Senior Management.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to create and build the Marketing Operations function in a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to drive inbound growth and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.