Being a Product Marketing Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the best people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will be responsible for managing and building the product marketing function in DACH and conveying the core value proposition of BRYTER to our target audiences. This will involve working closely with others in the marketing team and across the entire business – from producing case studies with our in-team designers to working with our Product Team on naming and messaging new features to working with our Communications Manager on building relationships with research analysts like Gartner and Forrester. You’re hyped about showing BRYTER to the world and the value we provide.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Build out the BRYTER product marketing function, from leading on product and new feature launches to building out core assets for the Sales and Customer Success Teams.
- Closely collaborating with the Product team on feature releases and product naming and messaging.
- Build and scale our educational materials for users through Help Centre articles, product tours, webinars and videos.
- Support our relationships with analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester and others.
- Educate the market about BRYTER’s core value proposition and technical offerings through collateral such as demos, webinars, videos, whitepapers, workshops and blogs.
- Educate the Sales team on the competitive landscape and competitor offerings.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership on developing BRYTER’s core use case messaging and positioning globally.
- Grow our customer review program on sites such as G2 and Capterra.
- Build out audience-specific content including case studies, one-pagers, sales playbooks and one-pagers.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing / related marketing functions in the software industry.
- Experience with no-code, automation or legal technology solutions is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise SaaS offerings is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to translate complex topics into simple and digestible materials.
- You “have done it before” – you have built out product marketing strategies.
- You are a “player” and a “coach” – you have experience and are willing to get stuck in with a very hands on role, while looking to build out the team in the future.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize ruthlessly and commit to and achieve goals.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and co-ordinate across multiple teams.
- Data driven in how you track and measure success.
- Native English Speaker.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape growth and messaging of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.