BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We are a small team, but we are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Sales Development Representative with us
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment. We are looking for an experienced professional who wants to take the next career step and drive industry change with their talents.
In this role you will focus on inbound lead qualification, moving leads into and through the early stages of the sales pipeline and closely collaborating with the marketing team and sales executives. This requires in-depth expertise and experience in selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on SaaS.
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Respond to, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Manage the early stages of the sales pipeline.
- Schedule meetings, demos and present product information to customers.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and business development team members to ensure the company’s goals are met.
- Ensure the successful follow through of sales cycles by maintaining the CRM database.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate others, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
Qualifications we would love to find
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Experience in the B2B software industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business, sales or a related field.
- The ability to understand customer pain points and requirements.
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Offices: Frankfurt, Berlin, London, New York
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.
Similar positions: Sales Executive DACH/Europe/UK (m/f/d)