Being a Senior Demand Generation Manager with us
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this, we want to attract the best people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We are rapidly growing and as we scale globally, we are looking for an experienced leader in demand generation to drive our online marketing activities.
As our Senior Demand Generation Manager, you will be part of the Marketing Team with the mission to build predictable, affordable and scalable pipeline of new business opportunities. This is a hands-on role and you will be responsible for creating and executing on projects that drive growth.
You are creative – you have an eye for what it takes to capture a lead, but you are extremely analytical and data-driven. You love experiments, testing hypotheses and measuring results with data.
You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and the CEO in shaping our overall strategy. You will own the execution of everything growth marketing related – from creating and executing online ad campaigns, owning multiple acquisition channels (from LinkedIn to Google adwords) to taking an incredibly data driven approach to understand what works and developing marketing nurture campaigns.
You will work cross-functionally with Sales and Product, and have support from a Growth Marketing Manager on execution, Marketing Operations Manager on the data, analytics and reports, Content Marketing Managers on copy and our in-team Designers on visuals for ads – however, you will own the entire process and have a good understanding of what is needed at each stage.
You will lead on all digital marketing strategy globally, but you will still be expected to be able to execute yourself. This job is far from middle management. While you are not a designer or a copywriter, you should know what is good, what is best practice and how to get there. If you love strategy, creating and want the opportunity to take our demand generation to the next level, you’ve come to the right place. This is a high impact role where you have a real opportunity to leave your mark.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Develop our online demand generation strategy to generate a pipeline of MQLs at scale.
- Manage all performance channels and associated budget, tracking, analytics and calculating customer acquisition cost (CAC), lifetime value (LTV), customer churn etc.
- Ensure prospects move further down the funnel and coordinate closely with Sales for handover.
- Design and execute on data-driven experiments to test new channels and new campaign topics.
- Project manage the steps needed to launch a new campaign: from designing the ad to writing the email nurture campaign.
- Own all reporting and analytics on inbound leads through the entire funnel from sign up to revenue generated.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing, preferable for a B2B SaaS software company or other high-growth technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience in taking an experimental approach
- Proven experience in email nurture campaigns, Google Ads, LinkedIn ads and other online acquisition channels.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Comfortable working with marketing automation technology, ideally with experience with Salesforce and Pardot.
- Good communicator: in writing and verbally.
- Very comfortable working with, and interpreting data, and communicating it to senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from Sales and Senior Management.
- High energy, self-starter who is willing to “get stuck in.”
What we offer:
- The opportunity to scale the demand generation function in a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to drive inbound growth and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.