About your role
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our fast-growing TA team and help us meet our hiring goals.
You will serve as a go-to resource for both candidates and hiring teams by scheduling interviews, driving candidate communication, managing our applicant tracking system, promoting open positions, and more. This is an exciting opportunity to not only enhance our remote candidate experience, but to help build help it.
- Coordinate complex candidate interviews across multiple timezones
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication through Slack and Greenhouse
- Build out the candidate journey and help standardize recruitment workflows
- Maintain data integrity in Greenhouse
- Share jobs across the Careers Page and social media
- Help build a pipeline of entry level talent through university partnerships
- Build talent pipelines through active sourcing on LinkednIn
- Represent BRYTER at virtual and onsite events
Qualifications we would love to find:
- Great communication skills and a desire to help people
- Natural problem solver
- Prior experience as a Coordinator
- Strong organization skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience of being part of a high/hyper-growth or truly agile company
- Proficiency with Greenhouse (preferred)
BRYTER is the no-code service automation platform that enables business experts to build digital applications. The truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. BRYTER is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use the software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally. BRYTER is a remote-first company with hubs in New York, London, Frankfurt and Berlin.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and aim to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀