About your role
As BRYTER continues to enjoy rapid growth, one thing is constant: We take our greatest pride in our people.
In this critical role, you will help BRYTER continue to rapidly scale while ensuring our processes and hiring standards match the pace of our next phase of growth.
You will support teams with hiring top talent, create job descriptions, leverage our hiring process/systems and ensure an outstanding candidate experience. This includes owning candidate communication, screening profiles as well as scheduling and conducting interviews.
In this role you will be part of Team People which plays a crucial role in enabling BRYTER’s continued growth while sustaining our high cultural standards. Its members need to be able to work with a high level of autonomy and pro-activeness. You will work closely with teams and leaders across the organization with a focus on Sales and Marketing functions.
- Enable our units and teams identify, understand and express their needs in an easy to understand manner – for others and themselves.
- Design and implement overall recruiting workflows as well as facilitate the hiring process owned by units and teams.
- Source and recruit candidates by using social media and job boards, collaborating with external partners and being creative in developing new channels.
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and hiring teams, schedule interviews and own all candidate communications.
- Build candidate relationships during the hiring journey and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Screen candidate profiles and job applications and conduct interviews.
- Continuously improve candidate experience and standardize assessment workflows in order to address unconscious bias throughout the hiring journey.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Develop and manage our talent pool.
- Help promote BRYTER as a great workplace by building a talent community or other means.
Qualifications we would love to find:
- High EQ, self-awareness and empathy, great communication skills and a high degree of self-reflection combined with the desire to care for people.
- Demonstrable expertise, in the field of recognizing Sales Talent and Commercial Fits.
- Experience, as an In-house Recruiter.
- Success attracting top sales talent at a SaaS, PaaS or similar technology industry. Low-code/No-code/Automation recruiting experience a plus.
- Solid ability and hands-on experience to conduct different types of interviews and assessment processes.
- Ideally experience of being part of a high/hyper-growth or truly agile company, and proven ability to adapt and grow with the evolution that come with a role in such a company’s People Team.
What we offer:
- As Talent Acquisition Manager, you have the unique opportunity to be a key and strategic member of the team as we expand globally.
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
BRYTER is the no-code service automation platform that enables business experts to build digital applications. The truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. BRYTER is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use the software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally. BRYTER is a remote-first company with hubs in New York, London, Frankfurt and Berlin.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and aim to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.