Being a Video Editor / Motion Designer with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the best people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will own the post production process of our video content. You will own all digital touch points of the company and help build our online community. You will work closely with our Content and Design team to scale our video projects (interviews, animations for social media, product videos, etc.) and have videos ready to roll out on a regular basis. Your involvement starts with the raw video files ready for you to be edited to our finalized product.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Planning & Structuring shoots
- Cut videos
- Color grading
- Create screencasts
- Manage cross-team communication and assets needed for your projects
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge in post producing Interviews
- Experience in filming and setting up shoots
- Strong knowledge in working with green screens – in both post production and setting up
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in English
- You know how to work with Adobe Premier, After Effects and/or Final Cut
- Open to travel if supported is needed at shooting locations
- You are a highly driven and reliable individual with strong communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the motion part of the brand of a hypergrowth SaaS player
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment (preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas)
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing and Communications strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.