Being a Website Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this, we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will be responsible for building upon, managing, and optimizing the BRYTER web properties, with strong attention to detail and passion for AB testing, you will help capture and improve conversion rates and engagement.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade BRYTER’s web properties
- Support updates and additions via new web pages and content uploads
- Improve overall site experience, conversion and engagement metrics
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Wordpress, and W3C Web standards
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Expertise with Google analytics, HotJar, Optimize tooling, testing tools
What we offer:
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meet you!
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.