Law firms like Linklaters, DLA Piper, and Paul Hastings, and legal departments at companies like McDonald’s and ING Bank are already building bespoke legal solutions to accelerate legal processes and improve business outcomes— with no coding or technical background needed. And now you can see how they do it and test legal automation for yourself at the BRYTER Building Bar.
Why are legal teams and law firms turning to BRYTER?
- Help attorneys focus on the work that matters – by automating manual, routine work.
- Keep control of digitization – own and administer software yourself, without it becoming a lengthy IT project.
- Deepen client relationships – by offering bespoke digital solutions available on-demand, 24/7.
- Win more work – by complementing hourly billing with scalable, digital products that meet the needs of today’s busy corporate clients
What to expect
- Week of: We’ll send BRYTER log-in instructions and a short demo for you to get a feel of the platform.
- Day of: Have your laptops ready for building by 12:00 ET / 17:00 GMT / 18:00 CET! We’ll kick things off by introducing the platform, then break out into groups for a guided app-building session. Don’t worry — no prior experience is necessary.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in delivering digital legal services with automation — legal service providers, in-house lawyers, compliance managers, legal engineers, and more!
What is a Building Bar? An interactive 60-minute session (virtual or in person around the world) where anyone interested in building automated digital solutions (think legal intake, NDA generators, and more) can join to get a feel for the platform, ask BRYTER experts questions, and build apps in a small group setting.
To attend: Simply fill in the form to let us know you’ll be there, and we’ll be in touch with more details.