Top firms like Linklaters, DLA Piper, and Paul Hastings are already building bespoke legal solutions for their clients — with no coding or technical background needed. And now you can see how they do it and test legal automation for yourself at the BRYTER Building Bar.
Why are firms turning to BRYTER?
- To improve profitability – by streamlining non-billable work and automating law firms’ internal workflows
- To deepen client relationships – by offering bespoke digital solutions available on-demand, 24/7
- To win more work – by complementing hourly billing with scalable, digital products that meet the needs of today’s busy corporate clients
What to expect
- Week of: We’ll send BRYTER log-in instructions and a short demo for you to get a feel of the platform.
- Day of: Have your laptops ready for building by 12:00 ET / 18:00 CET! We’ll kick things off by introducing the platform, then break out into groups for a guided app-building session. Don’t worry — no prior experience is necessary.
Who should attend: Anyone interested in delivering digital legal services with automation — legal service providers, in-house counsel, compliance managers, legal engineers, and more!
What is a Building Bar? An interactive 60-minute session (virtual or in person around the world) where anyone interested in building automated digital solutions (think legal intake, NDA generators, and more) can join to get a feel for the platform, ask BRYTER experts questions, and build apps in a small group setting.
To attend: Simply fill in the form to let us know you’ll be there, and we’ll be in touch with more details.