Services Analytics lets you identify and examine every part of professional service delivery (agents, resources and processes) in order to streamline, facilitate and accelerate.
Professional services analytics is a method that helps to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of professional service delivery. It identifies and examines every part of service delivery, including the process and decision-making process itself, the participating parties, the information exchange and others. Accordingly, it can help identify potential improvements within the process, making it easier to carry out a re-engineering initiative sometime down the line.
BRYTER’s analytics team can help to facilitate the process and offers the following services:
- Analysis of existing service delivery models and offerings to find potentials for improvements and automation
- Identifying certain decision-making processes that can be streamlined and productized
- Conducting seminars and workshops
- Engaging clients and internal stakeholders to map out processes and current delivery models
- Training and upskilling internal experts on how to analyze and structure professional services
- Connecting to other experts and 3rd party providers
If you are interested in professional services analytics please reach out to our Business Services Team.