About your role
As a Sales Enablement leader, you contribute towards accelerating our Sales and SDR performance by up-leveling selling skills, refining our sales playbook, help us bring new functionality and solutions to market, on-board a rapidly growing sales org and ensure our programs meet the pace of BRYTER’s growth.
You will own the development of learning materials, content, training, tools and resources to drive growth and sales excellence. You will play a vital role in enabling the fast growth of our Commercial teams by engaging with Sales leadership in order to identify training and development needs. We will help you leverage and optimize tools that will help us coach teams reach high performance.
In this role, you will also work with our Business Consulting, Solutions Engineering and Marketing teams to establish Sales Enablement priorities while developing training and coaching strategies that continually focus on customer-centric objectives.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program to support our GTM strategy.
- Collaborate with sales stakeholders to create the learning journey for all GTM reps and managers.
- Train and reinforce our sales methodology based on Force Management.
- Build trustful relationships with all members of the commercial area and across the organization including solution leaders, marketing, product and other stakeholders.
- Design and conduct effective onboarding and training programs for the commercial area and continuously improve onboarding experience for new joiners.
- Work with Business Consulting and Marketing teams to facilitate content creation and training on new solutions and use cases.
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders and gather feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy.
- Take a competency-based approach and use performance data to identify training and development needs across the sales team.
- Maintain and optimize sales technology.
- Partner with the people team to further sales talent onboarding process, talent pipeline and development
Qualifications we would love to find:
- Excellent communication, relentless optimist, and highly driven individual.
- You are passionate about coaching, deliver impactful presentations and have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in SaaS/Paas technology sales preferred. Low-Code/No-code experience a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in SaaS.
- 5+ years of direct sales or similar GTM experience is highly preferred.
- Force Management Certified or experience is a plus.
- Proven success using metrics to evaluate sales performance and identifying development areas.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel will be required.
What we offer:
- As our Sales Enablement leader, you have the unique opportunity to be a key and strategic member of the team as we expand globally.
- As a remote-first, distributed team you can work from wherever you want. The whole company gets together every quarter for a 2-day company get together. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee. Additionally, BRYTER covers all costs for books and online courses, based on a fair-use-policy. And all that without lengthy, complicated processes or approvals. We trust you!
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
BRYTER is the no-code service automation platform that enables business experts to build digital applications. The truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. BRYTER is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use the software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally. BRYTER is a remote-first company with hubs in New York, London, Frankfurt and Berlin.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and aim to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers page. 🚀