Fund Management is a core component of every law firm’s private investment practice. But most firms approach fund management manually using Excel and email.
New fund creation. Investor onboarding. Subscription agreements, MFN elections, and side letters. These processes can be time-consuming and a major drain on your resources, resulting in non-billable or written-off hours.
So, what’s the solution?
Sign up for this webinar to learn:
- How automation and AI can reduce write-offs in fund management work
- Why automating processes can improve investor relations
- What can (and should) be automated
- How innovative AM Law 100 firms are using automation to streamline their Fund Management processes
- Why BRYTER’s customizable approach to Fund Management will help make your practice more efficient