Being a Director / Senior Manager of Events and Corporate Marketing with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will be the voice and the face of the BRYTER brand manifested through offline and – sometimes – online events. You will own all event-specific touchpoints of the company and help build our event community. You will work closely with the Sales teams and with the Brand and Design team to deliver our message at events.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- You will organize and be responsible - together with other internal departments - for event and corporate marketing activities in the DACH region. This includes in particular online and offline events, documents, content and advertising material.
- You ensure the placement and representation of the BRYTER brand.
- You are responsible for the German-speaking event appearances, equipment and advertising material and generate high-quality MQL's for our sales team.
- You will develop a lead strategy in the DACH region and continuously drive it forward.
- You interact with decision makers to build and strengthen long term relationships with customers and potential customers.
- You will create high-quality content for various media outlets and platforms with our marketing team.
- You will act as a direct point of contact for our community members and customers, coordinating support from internal teams such as Customer Success, Sales or Marketing as needed.
- You monitor industry news, social networks and trends in our industry and contribute your own suggestions. You adapt the Global Marketing Strategy to the DACH region to create high quality events and content targeting our audience.
- You will lead a growing team of event and marketing managers.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience as an Event Manager or in a similar position, preferably 5+ years in a senior role.
- Experience scaling digital businesses quickly.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as broad marketing and social media knowledge.
- Confident demeanor, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience writing creative, entertaining, and engaging content.
- Experience adapting content to different audiences.
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional teams, especially with online marketing, content, and design colleagues.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the event strategy of a high-growth SaaS company in the DACH region, in direct exchange with the company's grounds and leadership team.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment (preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas)
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing and Communications strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meet you!
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.