Being a Senior Field Marketing Manager with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
You will be the voice and the face of the BRYTER brand manifested through offline and – sometimes – online events. You will own all event-specific touchpoints of the company and help build our event community. You will work closely with the Sales teams and with the Brand and Design team to deliver our message at events.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Collaborate with various departments to organize and promote online and offline industry events and develop event strategy and goals for the US market
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through on-site activations and sales team support
- Interact with key decision makers and internal units to build relationships with customers and prospects on a one-to-one basis
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory and swag, as well as ensuring event displays accurately represent the BRYTER brand
- Develop and improve logistics infrastructure for our swag and merchandise in the US
- Develop and implement organic social strategies for our primary social media channels: LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Create, schedule and publish content across multiple social media channels.
- Use your platform knowledge and creative skills to create witty, engaging social media content.
- Participate in the creation and publication process of content in various media in close collaboration with our Marketing, Content and Design teams.
- Respond to community members and customers and coordinate support from Customer Service, Sales and Marketing teams where needed.
- Protect and enhance the BRYTER brand by monitoring social conversations, trending stories and industry news; work with the Brand and Marketing team to develop conversational content as appropriate.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, background in law preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Event or Field Marketing Manager or in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as a broad knowledge of social platforms.
- Strong storytelling skills and presentation skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Focus on SaaS, professional services and/or legal automation
- Experience writing creative, witty and engaging content.
- Experience adjusting tone to suit different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from online marketing, content and design.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the event strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player, across the US
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment (preference will be given to applicants from the New York, Boston, East Coast, DC, Chicago and Miami areas)
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- Opportunity to influence and drive our Marketing and Communications strategy and participate in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Please attach your CV, a short cover letter, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We are excited to meet you!
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.