Being an Intern / Working Student with us:
We are seeking a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who desires to thrive in a fun, creative, and dynamic environment. We are looking for a motivated intern who helps develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
Your main task in this internship is layouting and setting our own printed newspaper called The BRYTER Times. Key tasks here are collecting content, layouting master pages and setting type, as well as sourcing and editing imagery.
Next to our newspaper, you will also support the brand team with daily tasks, such as:
- Social media assets
- Research and ideation of SWAG articles
Qualifications we would love to find:
We are looking for smart individuals who are available to work as contractors with the following profile:
- You are a student or graduate currently undertaking in graphic design or a related field
- You are proficient in English.
- You know how to work with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowing After Effects, Premier and Figma are a plus but not a must
- You would be available on a contingent monthly basis.
- You are a highly driven and reliable individual with strong communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain experience in the growing legal tech field and develop new skills
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Work remotely from home
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.