BRYTER is a young but leading enterprise SaaS company focused on decision automation. We aim to change the way people make compliance and business decisions in complex and highly relevant scenarios. Our no-code development platform combines exceptional usability with powerful technology to enable our customers to build and utilize automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe make their business more efficient and transparent, automating whatever is burdensome and repetitive.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London, and soon, in NYC. We are growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Legal Engineer with us
As a Legal Engineer, you have a solid understanding of both, the legal sector and tech. This enables you to quickly understand how problems and workflows from these sectors can be mapped into digital tools. You are a considerate, bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and sales-driven candidate with a passion for developing legal tech products and new business cases with (potential) customers. We are looking for a person with hands-on mentality and a talent for customer acquisition and strong analytical skills. As a Legal Engineer you are able to combine law and tech and provide the missing link between these two areas.
Besides your professional qualification, you have solid experience in working with various market standard tools for document analysis and automation (e.g. Kira, iManage RAVN, Eigen Technologies, Luminance, Seal, ContractExpress etc.) as well as for workflow and document management (e.g. HighQ, iManage, Sharepoint etc.). This enables you to quickly develop automation solutions which effectively combine a BRYTER workflow with such other tools to leverage their full combined potential. Further, you are able to identify and validate new opportunities for both the enhancement of existing third-party integrations as well as the development of integrations with other tools.
This role does not require in-depth coding experience, but is rather focused on the professional application of various tools. However, it requires a basic technical understanding especially how frontend web applications and APIs work. Further, it requires a constant willingness to learn new things and to further develop your own skills. In case you already have several years of experience in software development, the Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) role, which is specifically related to application development and consulting might also be interesting for you.
- Developing cutting-edge automation solutions for our customers
- Managing and executing projects for the development of integrated BRYTER workflows
- Development of prototype workflows on the BRYTER platform
- Developing and managing relationships with potential customers and key stakeholders
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new customers to explore new opportunities
- Travel may be required
Qualifications we would love to find
- Degree in law (LL.B., LL.M., state/bar exam or equivalent)
- Professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. Big Law, Big4 or Finance
- Solid experience with market standard tools for document analysis and review as well as workflow and document management
- Tech-savviness – some coding experience is a big plus; basic understanding of frontend web applications and APIs mandatory
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language – native speaker is a big plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in B2B software business is a plus
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Location in a time zone GMT +/- 2 hours
What we offer
- The opportunity to shape global operations and support the global strategy of a hypergrowth SaaS player.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning. Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement.
Not sure whether this is the right job for you?
We know that this job has a very special requirement profile. If you are unsure whether your skills match it or if you have other skills that are not mentioned above, please contact us. Someone from our Solutions Engineering team will be happy to talk to you and answer your questions.
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.