BRYTER is the no-code service automation platform that enables business experts to build digital applications. The truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. BRYTER is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting, and finance, who use the software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonald’s and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC, and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally. BRYTER is a remote-first company with offices in New York, London, Frankfurt, and Berlin.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission, and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy, and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled, and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Legal Traineeship – „Referendariat“ - at BRYTER
We offer you the opportunity to complete the elective trainee stage – „Wahlstation” - of your legal traineeship at our Berlin, our Frankfurt office, or remote. Thus, having the opportunity to gain in-depth insights into the digitalization of the legal market and the work in a leading legal tech company.
From the very beginning until the end of your elective trainee stage, you will be involved in the work of the legal team. Your main tasks will include supporting the legal team in the development of automation solutions for law firms and legal departments. You will familiarize yourself with a wide range of legal areas to identify areas of possible application for automation and subsequently develop practical solutions for these areas. Additionally, you will assist the legal term with research on various legal topics as well as reviewing various commercial contracts.
- Identification of areas that can be automated
- Internal development of automation solutions for various legal areas
- Legal research on current developments and changes of law
- Preparation of legal opinions and elaboration of case studies
- Review of various contracts
Qualifications we would love to find:
- Successfully completes first German state exam (1. Staatsexamen) with above-average grades
- Practical experience in international law firms or corporate law departments (e.g. through an internship or as part of the legal traineeship)
- Interest in legal tech and the digitalization of the legal market - ideally supported by initial practical experience or own projects
- An undeniably positive attitude and dedication
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands-on, and able to work autonomously if required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Perfect Proficiency in the English language
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Your elective trainee stage contains:
- A digital and entrepreneurial work environment that allows you to gain practical experience in the field of legal tech
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to expand your professional network in the field of legal tech
- Collaboration with experienced entrepreneurs, lawyers, and product managers, from whose know-how you can benefit
- Enough flexibility to prepare for your oral exam
- Support by a personal mentor
- Competitive compensation
- Location: Berlin/Frankfurt am Main or remote