Being a Marketing Manager - Australia with us:
At BRYTER, we are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this, we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the opportunity to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to say exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you will be the one helping us get there.
As our Marketing Manager in Australia, you will be directly involved in many areas of BRYTER’s marketing function. You will help manage both our in-person and online events based out of Australia. Beyond events, you will also have the chance to lead B2B content marketing initiatives in the region, taking complex topics and turning them into something digestible and engaging. You will collaborate closely with our in-team Designers, Brand and Growth Marketing. You will also work cross-functionally with different teams including Sales, Key Account Management, Customer Success.
At BRYTER, we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, uplifting, and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of BRYTER as a whole.
- Plan and implement B2B marketing campaigns, especially conferences and in-person events.
- Own end-to-end execution of in-person and virtual events – from roundtables to industry trade shows.
- Help in the design, creation, and distribution of all promotional materials and events collateral, working closely with Brand, Design and others in Marketing Team.
- Write and proof the copy for the range of marketing materials relating to events: websites, social media, emails, flyers, etc.
- Manage performance and ROI of events.
- Create educational and thought leadership content to support product marketing, growth marketing and PR strategies.
- Work across the Marketing Team to provide content and copy as needed for the BRYTER website, sales assets / decks, emails and more.
- Work with our Growth Marketing Manager on inbound campaigns, including writing copy for email nurture campaigns and landing pages.
- Work closely with our SEO Manager to create content for our blog and website to increase organic traffic.
- Work with our Social Media Manager to provide short, engaging copy.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Marketing or in a similar role – ideally B2B marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple parallel projects to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills – in writing, verbally and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Smart, high-energy, self-starter.
- Broad understanding of best practice in events and digital media landscape, as well as social media platforms.
- Experience using CRM systems such as Pardot or Salesforce is a plus.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to organize and run engaging, memorable events for a hypergrowth SaaS company.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning.
- Full remote working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network.
- A competitive salary. Participation in the Company ESOP.
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.