Being a Sales Operations Analyst with us:
We at BRYTER are serious about the future of enterprise automation. To achieve this we want to attract the most talented people and offer them the chance to do what they do best. We trust you. We want to express exactly this, the BRYTER culture we cherish, not only inside our company, but to audiences across the world, and you’ll be the one helping us get there.
At BRYTER we are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst that will be able to work cross-functionality and support our growing Sales Team and other departments in the business that work with Sales.
You will have the opportunity to be one of the first members of the Sales Strategy and Operations team and will be able to influence and develop our sales processes and tools. Working towards creating a best in class sales structure and operational cadence.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations
- Drive improvements in our sales process and coverage model through scalable analytics Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards
- Ensure Data Hygiene is maintained in Salesforce
- Take part in key strategic initiatives to transform and shape the business for delivering growth
- Interact regularly with different functions including Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT
- Be the SME in Salesforce and provide support to all users
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a fast paced SaaS environment
- Sales operations experience with a desire to explore longer term career opportunities in Sales Operations
- Experience using Salesforce is a must
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think and execute quickly
- You are a self starter and work independently
- You have a desire to learns and take on new challenges
- You are detail oriented and follow through on missing information High energy and positive attitude
- You work well in a team environment
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of setting up Sales Operations in a one of the top Start Ups in EMEA
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network
- A competitive salary. Participation in the Company ESOP
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.