BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and New York. We are currently looking for a SDR Manager who is based in the US market.
Being a SDR Manager with us
We are seeking a bright, high energy sales leader with a passion for scaling teams and developing people.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of SDRs in the US, who are responsible for qualifying inbound leads and managing the early stages of the sales pipeline. As a sales leader, you will hire, develop, and coach our sales hires on BRYTER and our sales process. You will establish and execute sales strategies and deliver on your team’s pipeline objectives. You will also work cross-functionally with relevant stakeholders to continually optimize processes and our GTM approach.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to shape our SDR team and sales strategy through a period of expansion and high growth!
- Manage a team of SDRs, applying best practices to produce maximum results.
- Foster a culture of learning in order to train new hires and continue to develop their sales acumen and BRYTER knowledge.
- Support SDRs by participating and leading prospect meetings.
- Set and manage quotas, KPIs, and key prospecting activities.
- Deliver accurate reporting and forecasting to senior management.
- Convert activity and data into actionable insights allowing continual evolution of our strategy and programs.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to coaching and leadership with a high level of EQ; foster a team that “wants to follow you”.
- Take a data-driven approach to execute successful sales campaigns, ensure optimal conversion of demand generation activities and run efficient sales cycles.
- Represent BRYTER and our brand at customer events, webinars and related forums.
Qualifications we would love to find
- 3+ years of successfully managing SDRs towards exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets as an individual contributor and as a leader.
- Ability to create long-term plans and then execute rapid business growth.
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills in roles requiring complex sales cycles.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business, discuss issues from multiple angles and establish trust.
- Energetic self-starter and highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- An undeniably positive attitude and extreme dedication.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a very fast-paced and rapidly expanding environment.
- Commitment to action and bias towards “problem-solving” as opposed to “problem-finding”.
- Your teams love working with and for you, they still consider you a mentor and respect your commitment to driving team results.
- B.Sc./M.Sc./MBA degree in business or a related field.
- Travel will be required.
What we offer
- As a SDR Manager, you have the unique opportunity to be a key and strategic member of the team as we expand globally.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Offices: Frankfurt, Berlin, London, New York
Start a conversation with us! Just say hi, tell us why you’re interested in working with us and attach your CV and any portfolio material.