BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and New York.
We are seeking a high energy experienced Sales Leader individual with a passion to learn and contribute. Someone who thrives in a challenging, buzzing, and dynamic environment.
You will lead a team focused on generating new B2B opportunities for our North America Account Executives to convert through the pipeline to Closed Won revenue. The successful candidate will be one who can network across the business to bridge support from marketing and sales to drive the team forward to exceed target.
You’ll be responsible for developing & unlocking the potential of our Sales Development Reps by driving their education and development in order for them to become future BRYTER account executives.
Key Duties / Tasks
- Maintain a winning culture within the team - exceeding targets is expected
- Drive a sense of urgency – “do it today, never tomorrow”
- Identify improvements and drive and sustain changes effectively across the team
- Identify & execute improvement projects/pilots and lead with specific focus on pipeline generation
- Onboard, train, and coach your team to become future AE’s
- Own weekly team meetings, 1:1s
- Retain, and recruit new staff as appropriate
- Communicate insight through reporting on key performance indicators
- Provide constructive feedback to motivate your team and advance their professional development
- Oversee the lead management process and ensure that business outcomes are being derived from the sales qualified opportunities created.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ideally have minimum 3 years in managing SDR/Inside sales teams or closing experience (Experience managing/building a remote team is highly valued)
- You are also passionate about success and being a leader that is responsible for the team driving Closed/Won revenue
- You are flexible and work well with department heads, executive teams and founders
- You possess strong problem-solving skills, analyzing sales reporting data and highlight/suggest performance improvements
- Experienced in mentoring, coaching, and developing a team of SDRs (Proven track record of developing SDR’s into quota crushing sales reps is a plus)
- Drive weekly 1:1s and team standup meetings - Maintain consistency in performance across the team/ensure daily/weekly performance management strategies are in place
- Familiar with sales navigation tools/resources, pipeline generation strategies, sales CRMs, Sales Operations
- You understand how to communicate effectively with your team and executive management
- You have experience in a high-volume outbound role and managing high functioning teams- driving a "successful, sales culture"
- You are comfortable with presenting to large groups
- Passionate "people leader", experience in building teams in Legal Technology, SaaS, PaaS, professional legal services would be advantageous
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters huge career development/growth opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your personal network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great company across the global and seeing your actions have a direct impact on the business
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Offices: Frankfurt, Berlin, London, Paris, Boston, New York