BRYTER Building Workshop
Legal engineering and citizen development is one of the major developments in the legal industry and will fundamentally change how law firms are going to build bespoke legal solutions to accelerate legal processes and improve client relationships— with no coding or technical background needed.
And now you can see how they do it and test legal automation with your team in an exclusive BRYTER Building Workshop.
- Who should attend? Anyone interested in building and delivering digital legal services in a law firm. From each law firm there should be 3-4 people joining.
- What is a Building Workshop? An interactive 2-hour session (virtual) where law firm team can join to get a feel for the platform, ask BRYTER experts questions, and build apps in a small group setting.
- Are other law firms joining? The workshop will only include builders from one law firm so you can openly share and work on your ideas.
What to expect?
- Week of: We’ll send BRYTER log-in instructions and a short demo for you to get a feel of the platform.
- Day of: Have your laptops ready for building! We’ll kick things off by introducing the platform, then break out into groups for a guided app-building session. Don’t worry — no prior experience is necessary.
To attend: Simply fill in the form to let us know you’ll be there, and we’ll be in touch with more details!